CAREERS WITH SOSLAND PUBLISHING
We’re always on the lookout for new talent. Our employees are:
-Committed to excellence.
Do you have what it takes? If so, you’d fit in well with us. Take your experience to the next level and join the Sosland Publishing Company team.
Associate Editor, Markets:
Sosland Publishing Company is seeking an Associate Editor, Markets for our Milling & Baking News and Food Business News Publications. This role is responsible for providing global market commentary on various food commodities. A strong understanding of markets, economic value and trend analysis will support the news-enriched quality of these publications.
The ideal candidate:
• Excellent writing, editing, researching and interviewing skills
• Identify and analyze market data with urgency and accuracy
• Ability to find, develop and maintain sources for market columns and stories
• Provide readers with insights related to commodity markets and trends
• Proven ability to meet deadlines while managing articles at various stages of the writing process
• Develop compelling and informative editorial content to be used across traditional print and emerging digital platforms
• Ability and willingness to travel to conferences and other industry events.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English or related discipline
• 5 years previous writing experience with emphasis in markets research
• Experience using Excel, Word and Outlook
• Experience writing for a B2B publication preferred
Sosland Publishing Company is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, handicap, military or veteran status or any other legally protected status.
@2017 SOSLAND PUBLISHING COMPANY