CAREERS WITH SOSLAND PUBLISHING
We’re always on the lookout for new talent. Our employees are:
-Committed to excellence.
Do you have what it takes? If so, you’d fit in well with us. Take your experience to the next level and join the Sosland Publishing Company team.
This role is responsible for designing print and digital marketing, sales and promotional materials through creative collaboration with publishers, sales, editorial, and design staff.
The ideal candidate:
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator with an emphasis on utilizing Dreamweaver and Muse
• Demonstrate talent in flexible style and design elements
• Possess strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to accept constructive criticism
• Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
• Aptitude to maintain in-depth and current knowledge of emerging digital platforms and related media
• Design and produce media kits, trade show displays, signage, brochures, house ads, promotional email blast, newsletters, etc.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 2-4 years previous design experience required
• Experience creating mobile optimization coding for digital materials
• Publishing experience preferred
• Relocation not provided, local candidates only please
Sosland Publishing Company is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, handicap, military or veteran status or any other legally protected status.